Westscape Private Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Generation In Private Servers

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check the forum post "Minecraft Server Release"
Happy Holidays!

IF ANYBODY COULD HELP ME OUT IT WOULD BE GREAT!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
co extinct
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

IF ANYBODY COULD HELP ME OUT IT WOULD BE GREAT!!! Empty
PostSubject: IF ANYBODY COULD HELP ME OUT IT WOULD BE GREAT!!!   IF ANYBODY COULD HELP ME OUT IT WOULD BE GREAT!!! EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 3:29 am

(ALRIGHT GUYS I HAVE LATELY BEEN WORKING ON CREATING MY OWN SERVER JUST LEARNING HOW TO CODE AND STUFF SO IF WESTSCAPE DOE'S GET SHUT DOWN I HAVE A SERVER TO CREATE AND HOPEFULLY BEABLE TO GET PLAYERS TO JOIN) WELL TODAY. *I WOULD LIKE TO THANK KAYLEE AND AUSTIN FOR HELPING ME OUT ALOT AUSTIN FOR GETTING JDK WORKING AND KAYLEE FOR TEACHING ME HOW TO CODE A BIT ON A 508 SOURCE THANKS VERY MUCH GUYS*

**WELL GUYS I CURRENTLY NEED HELP WITH PORTFORWARDING SO IF ANYBODY HAS TEAMVIEWER AND CAN HELP ME OUT I HAVE A D-LINK ROUTER DSL-G604T AND I HAVE BEEN RESEARCHING IT FOR ABOUT 3 HOURS NOW AND I CANNOT SEEM TO FIND ANYTHING SO IF ANYONE COULD HELP PEOPLE SUCH AS (*WEST*)(ANGEL SKILLZ) COULD YOU PLEASE POST AND HELP ME OUT I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!!! bounce bounce lol! THANKS GUYS HOPE YOU GUYS CAN HELP ME OUT!!!

THIS IS NOT DRAWING PLAYERS TO JOIN MY SERVER I CURRENTLY WOULD JUST LIKE TO BE TAUGHT HOW TO PORTFORWARD!!! IF PLAYERS COME TO ME AND ASK CAN I JOIN YOUR SERVER I WILL TELL YOU TO *F* OFF!!
Back to top Go down
skillinpker

skillinpker

PostSubject: Re: IF ANYBODY COULD HELP ME OUT IT WOULD BE GREAT!!!   IF ANYBODY COULD HELP ME OUT IT WOULD BE GREAT!!! EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 7:39 am

I can help even possibly just by typing here.

go to start>
run>
type cmd and press ok
then in the black box that pops up type "ipconfig"
it will show your host ip for your admin panel.

Take the Numbers from Default Gateway- looks like this
Default Gateway................................................:###.###.#.###

Use those numbers and put them into your internet Adress bar.
Load the site.
It will be your admin cp.
Unless you have set a password the username and password is Admin.

Heres the tricky part. Port opening is different for each Type of internet provider What do you have?
2wire?
lynksys?
etc...
If you tell me that i can get you the exact guide but i can try to explain how to find it before you tell me the type of internet.

Lynksis or others
For most providers theres a link in the navigation bar, or somewhere saying Ports,Games something along those lines.
When you go to there you need to add a new port to the list.
Make the range 43594-43594 and keep it at tcp.

2WIRE or others
for other internet providers such as 2wire you need to go to your list of computers you have (might just be 1 if you only have 1). To do this you go to your home network.

Then go to click "edit Firewall Settings"

You may need to enter your password again if set.
Then youll see a list of ports with names EX: it wont say 43594 it might say GAME. but its most likely not created yet so click "Add a new user defined application and do the steps on port setting above(range - 43594-43594 and keep the Protocol at TCP!) Also name the port applcation "MySERVER" or something. Then just leave everything else alon and click ADD but thats not all, you just created the port then now you need to add it.

then go back to that list click the "MYSERVER" on the list and press ADD it will go to the list of ports you have open on the right box.

go down to the bottom and press "DONE"

ok those are 2 guides but your internet provider might be different so tell me it and ill get a good guide with every step!

dont know your internet provider? look under you computer desk rofl the thing that flashes red when internet goes off.

gtg school is making this guide short haha ill eidt when i get home..

EDIT!:
DSL Portforwarding Guide!

IF ANYBODY COULD HELP ME OUT IT WOULD BE GREAT!!! 30uwbok
Open a web browser like internet explorer or Netscape. Enter the ip address of your router in the address bar of your browser. In the picture above the address bar has http://www.google.com in it. Just replace all of that with the ip address of your router.

IF ANYBODY COULD HELP ME OUT IT WOULD BE GREAT!!! 14jrqz5
You should see a box prompting you for your username and password. Enter your username and password now. By default both the username and password are admin. Click the Ok button to log in to your router.

IF ANYBODY COULD HELP ME OUT IT WOULD BE GREAT!!! Rtnaww
Click the Advanced link near the top of the page.

The menu on the left should change. In this new menu, click Port Forwarding.
IF ANYBODY COULD HELP ME OUT IT WOULD BE GREAT!!! 287e2v

Put a dot into the User radio button
IF ANYBODY COULD HELP ME OUT IT WOULD BE GREAT!!! Ogm93r

Click the Add button near the bottom of the page.

IF ANYBODY COULD HELP ME OUT IT WOULD BE GREAT!!! Vo1k6w

We will list a series of lines here that will show you exactly how to forward the ports you need to forward. Runescape Private Server
requires you to forward the 43594 ports. Go ahead and enter the settings shown above into the Rule Managment menu and then click Apply.

Rule Name    
Protocol    
Port Start Port End
Port Map    

You should see another page of settings that need to be entered into one of the blank lines on your routers Rule Managment page.
Go ahead and enter those settings and then click Apply.

Rule Name    
Protocol    
Port Start Port End
Port Map    

IF ANYBODY COULD HELP ME OUT IT WOULD BE GREAT!!! Ogm93r

Select the applications you just created in the Available Rules list, then click the Add > button to move them to the Applied Rules box. When you are finished, click the Apply button.

Click the Tools link near the top of the page.

When you're finished, click Save All near the center of the screen to save your changes.

And that's it! You're done! GJ Extinct !! Very Happy

Last edited by skillinpker on Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://westscapevote.tk
kaylee

kaylee

PostSubject: Re: IF ANYBODY COULD HELP ME OUT IT WOULD BE GREAT!!!   IF ANYBODY COULD HELP ME OUT IT WOULD BE GREAT!!! EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 3:40 pm

That is a very long guide!
Back to top Go down
skillinpker

skillinpker

PostSubject: Re: IF ANYBODY COULD HELP ME OUT IT WOULD BE GREAT!!!   IF ANYBODY COULD HELP ME OUT IT WOULD BE GREAT!!! EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 4:34 pm

My sig should say pro coder lol
Back to top Go down
kaylee

kaylee

PostSubject: Re: IF ANYBODY COULD HELP ME OUT IT WOULD BE GREAT!!!   IF ANYBODY COULD HELP ME OUT IT WOULD BE GREAT!!! EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 4:41 pm

No it should not!
Back to top Go down
co extinct
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: IF ANYBODY COULD HELP ME OUT IT WOULD BE GREAT!!!   IF ANYBODY COULD HELP ME OUT IT WOULD BE GREAT!!! EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 4:44 pm

i have d-link (WIRELESS ADSL2+ROUTOR) (DSL-G604T)

HOPE THIS HELPS!!
Back to top Go down
kaylee

kaylee

PostSubject: Re: IF ANYBODY COULD HELP ME OUT IT WOULD BE GREAT!!!   IF ANYBODY COULD HELP ME OUT IT WOULD BE GREAT!!! EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 4:52 pm

Ya, i tried to do it for him but it was to confusing!
Back to top Go down
skillinpker

skillinpker

PostSubject: Re: IF ANYBODY COULD HELP ME OUT IT WOULD BE GREAT!!!   IF ANYBODY COULD HELP ME OUT IT WOULD BE GREAT!!! EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 5:06 pm

THANK YOU EXTINCT i gotcha covered now ima start editing the post above immediatly but first i have to go run for 10 minutes! so brb

EDIT: i posted guide from port forward.com enjoy...

WHY i posted it from portforward.com and why i didnt just tell you to go to portforward .com?

CUZ THAT WEBSITE IS SO DAM CONFUSING LMAO they have about 200+ different internet providers took me some time finding yours.
Back to top Go down
co extinct
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: IF ANYBODY COULD HELP ME OUT IT WOULD BE GREAT!!!   IF ANYBODY COULD HELP ME OUT IT WOULD BE GREAT!!! EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 5:45 pm

thanks hope this works Very Happy
Back to top Go down
co extinct
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: IF ANYBODY COULD HELP ME OUT IT WOULD BE GREAT!!!   IF ANYBODY COULD HELP ME OUT IT WOULD BE GREAT!!! EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 5:52 pm

well skillin looking at this is looks totally different for some odd reason maybe you can teamview me and help meh if you have teamviewer Smile
Back to top Go down
skillinpker

skillinpker

PostSubject: Re: IF ANYBODY COULD HELP ME OUT IT WOULD BE GREAT!!!   IF ANYBODY COULD HELP ME OUT IT WOULD BE GREAT!!! EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 5:55 pm

k umm go to xat chat on the runelocus page to thell the id and pass we dont wont anyone to know those lol
Back to top Go down
co extinct
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: IF ANYBODY COULD HELP ME OUT IT WOULD BE GREAT!!!   IF ANYBODY COULD HELP ME OUT IT WOULD BE GREAT!!! EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 6:22 pm

THANK YOU VERY MUCH SKILLIN!! RESPECT BRO!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IF ANYBODY COULD HELP ME OUT IT WOULD BE GREAT!!!   IF ANYBODY COULD HELP ME OUT IT WOULD BE GREAT!!! EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 7:12 pm

ima help bc im ur bud =D
Back to top Go down
kaylee

kaylee

PostSubject: Re: IF ANYBODY COULD HELP ME OUT IT WOULD BE GREAT!!!   IF ANYBODY COULD HELP ME OUT IT WOULD BE GREAT!!! EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 8:13 pm

I will help also, because, you hate me! Sad
Back to top Go down
West
Owner
Owner
West

PostSubject: Re: IF ANYBODY COULD HELP ME OUT IT WOULD BE GREAT!!!   IF ANYBODY COULD HELP ME OUT IT WOULD BE GREAT!!! EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:07 pm

Use Utorrent. If it takes more than 60 seconds you fail at life and everything else. Heres the tut for it.

Try using utorrent to forward.

Download Utorrent.

Install it.

Run ur server.

Open utorrent

push Ctrl + P

Change the port to 43594

Enable UPnP, Enable Chat-PnP, Add windows firewall exception. Then Untick the box next to random port. Click APPLY. CLICK OK.

Then push Ctrl + G (Makesure ur server is still running). Then Untick Bandwith. Make sure port check box is tick. Run test. It should give u the port is forwarded.

Close server. LEAVE OPEN UTORRENT or else u have to do this again. Then Run server again.

Go to canyouseeme.org check for port 43594
Back to top Go down
https://westscape.forumotion.com
skillinpker

skillinpker

PostSubject: Re: IF ANYBODY COULD HELP ME OUT IT WOULD BE GREAT!!!   IF ANYBODY COULD HELP ME OUT IT WOULD BE GREAT!!! EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:32 pm

west i already got it for him Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IF ANYBODY COULD HELP ME OUT IT WOULD BE GREAT!!!   IF ANYBODY COULD HELP ME OUT IT WOULD BE GREAT!!! EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:46 pm

Hey Extinct, I wonder where else you heard to use Uttorent.
Back to top Go down
co extinct
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: IF ANYBODY COULD HELP ME OUT IT WOULD BE GREAT!!!   IF ANYBODY COULD HELP ME OUT IT WOULD BE GREAT!!! EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 3:13 pm

THANKS SO MUCH WEST I MUST HAVE TO TRY THIS ONE BUT AT FIRST IMA START MAKING SERVER ALL OVER AGAIN -.-
Back to top Go down
skillinpker

skillinpker

PostSubject: Re: IF ANYBODY COULD HELP ME OUT IT WOULD BE GREAT!!!   IF ANYBODY COULD HELP ME OUT IT WOULD BE GREAT!!! EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 4:36 pm

co extinct wrote:
THANKS SO MUCH WEST I MUST HAVE TO TRY THIS ONE BUT AT FIRST IMA START MAKING SERVER ALL OVER AGAIN -.-

did it not work when i did it for you manually?
Back to top Go down
kaylee

kaylee

PostSubject: Re: IF ANYBODY COULD HELP ME OUT IT WOULD BE GREAT!!!   IF ANYBODY COULD HELP ME OUT IT WOULD BE GREAT!!! EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 5:47 pm

It did not work for him, i tried to connect, nufin!
Back to top Go down
skillinpker

skillinpker

PostSubject: Re: IF ANYBODY COULD HELP ME OUT IT WOULD BE GREAT!!!   IF ANYBODY COULD HELP ME OUT IT WOULD BE GREAT!!! EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 9:53 pm

was his no-ip working?
Back to top Go down
kaylee

kaylee

PostSubject: Re: IF ANYBODY COULD HELP ME OUT IT WOULD BE GREAT!!!   IF ANYBODY COULD HELP ME OUT IT WOULD BE GREAT!!! EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:02 am

Yes it was, because i set up no-ip for him!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IF ANYBODY COULD HELP ME OUT IT WOULD BE GREAT!!!   IF ANYBODY COULD HELP ME OUT IT WOULD BE GREAT!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

IF ANYBODY COULD HELP ME OUT IT WOULD BE GREAT!!!
Page 1 of 1