Westscape Private Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Generation In Private Servers

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check the forum post "Minecraft Server Release"
Happy Holidays!

December Update

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
West
Owner
Owner
West

December Update Empty
PostSubject: December Update   December Update EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 4:24 pm

Well guys when I first started on the 517 server I didn't think I would be releasing it in December. Seeing as its still not done and I haven't even done anything in the RSPS community in quite awhile I started something new recently. A Minecraft multiplayer server. Love it hate it theres going to be a 95% chance that I will release it within the next couple weeks. For those who don't know what Minecraft is I suggest you visit Minecraft.net but then again the site doesn't give a very good description. Basically its a giant sandbox game with a few different game modes. The server will most likely be F2p so the majority of the people don't need to pay 9.95 euros or whatever it is. Now this does not mean that I will completely quit the RSPS community but look at this as a release to simply gain more members here as if you like Runescape there is a very good chance you will like Minecraft. Anyway I'm interested to here your opinions on this.
Back to top Go down
https://westscape.forumotion.com
co extinct
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

December Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: December Update   December Update EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 6:57 pm

Doe's this mean no more RsPs? Well iv currently released my own server so if you arnt gonna put yours up may i ask if i could paste my link here? it's a 474 spawning pvp server with vesta spirit shields chaotics, Chaotics arnt fully completed still gotta fix some stances xD but yeah it's looking good i have around a 20+ player stable community (: so yeah
Back to top Go down
West
Owner
Owner
West

December Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: December Update   December Update EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 7:10 pm

"Now this does not mean that I will completely quit the RSPS community but look at this as a release to simply gain more members here as if you like Runescape there is a very good chance you will like Minecraft."

Minecraft servers don't require weekly updates like RSPS to keep the players happy. So basically the Minecraft server would be I while I worked on the 517 or a different server. Otherwise feel free to post your link in the 474 section.
Back to top Go down
bloodangel

December Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: December Update   December Update EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 10:27 am

IS westscape still online?
Back to top Go down
West
Owner
Owner
West

December Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: December Update   December Update EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 3:23 pm

^ I took the 508 offline and the 517 is currently under construction and near completion.
Back to top Go down
Kush

December Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: December Update   December Update EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 1:15 pm

Minecraft is gay dude.. also, how hard is it to code a fucking 517 server seriously. I put a 562 Loading 602 Cache up in fucking week or two?

And Co-Extinct, gl on your 474 Spawning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

December Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: December Update   December Update Empty

Back to top Go down

December Update
Page 1 of 1