Westscape Private Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Generation In Private Servers

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check the forum post "Minecraft Server Release"
Happy Holidays!

WHO THINKS EXTINCT PKER SHOULD BE DEMOTED!!??!!??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
co extinct
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

WHO THINKS EXTINCT PKER SHOULD BE DEMOTED!!??!!?? Empty
PostSubject: WHO THINKS EXTINCT PKER SHOULD BE DEMOTED!!??!!??   WHO THINKS EXTINCT PKER SHOULD BE DEMOTED!!??!!?? EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 3:59 pm

Well guys im posting this because as noone listen's too me they may think im just a idiot and can't do anything i feel like im just a normal player-.- so yeh post if you think i should be demoted or not

AM I A GOOD STAFF MEMBER?

IT'S UP TOO YOU!
Back to top Go down
kaylee

kaylee

PostSubject: Re: WHO THINKS EXTINCT PKER SHOULD BE DEMOTED!!??!!??   WHO THINKS EXTINCT PKER SHOULD BE DEMOTED!!??!!?? EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 5:44 pm

I think you are a good staff member, staff should stay the same. (But with one more admin Wink )
Back to top Go down
co extinct
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: WHO THINKS EXTINCT PKER SHOULD BE DEMOTED!!??!!??   WHO THINKS EXTINCT PKER SHOULD BE DEMOTED!!??!!?? EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 5:52 pm

I PERSONLLY WANT KAYLEE TO GET ADMIN XD
Back to top Go down
West
Owner
Owner
West

PostSubject: Re: WHO THINKS EXTINCT PKER SHOULD BE DEMOTED!!??!!??   WHO THINKS EXTINCT PKER SHOULD BE DEMOTED!!??!!?? EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 6:26 pm

If people are insulting you after you told them to stop then ip ban them. Not much more to say. Your a good staff member.
Back to top Go down
https://westscape.forumotion.com
co extinct
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: WHO THINKS EXTINCT PKER SHOULD BE DEMOTED!!??!!??   WHO THINKS EXTINCT PKER SHOULD BE DEMOTED!!??!!?? EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 6:31 pm

bro west it's just not working for meh ae i do ::ipban (username) then it says you have ipbanned (username) and it doe's nathing they just stay there abuseing the shit out of meh so i feel like shit when this happens and btw thanks for saying im a good staff member and i would like be able to logg on the server and not get shit at all.
when i normally logg on i get "hey extinct, help me out please" (i go n help out theres a bad person maging for example, i tell them to stop then they either say "no" or start maging meh i can't do ::kick anymore you must of removed so yeh i get alot of shit Sad
Back to top Go down
kaylee

kaylee

PostSubject: Re: WHO THINKS EXTINCT PKER SHOULD BE DEMOTED!!??!!??   WHO THINKS EXTINCT PKER SHOULD BE DEMOTED!!??!!?? EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 6:45 pm

=/ extinct, i dont know why people would do that, your like the best staff member! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Free Money
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: WHO THINKS EXTINCT PKER SHOULD BE DEMOTED!!??!!??   WHO THINKS EXTINCT PKER SHOULD BE DEMOTED!!??!!?? EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 9:05 pm

Extinct:

I think that you're a fine co owner. Although, Kaylee, I don't think that the staff should stay exactly the same. I can think of some disrespectful, abusive staff that should be demoted ASAP before I punch West in the face for it. I also think that there are some staff who West had promoted, yet had done nothing to earn it. This "flabbergasted" me when i was like 5 random new staff that I had never seen before... scratch

But I'll talk to West about them!
Oh and its neither of you, Kaylee nor Extinct. Smile

-Free Money
Back to top Go down
West
Owner
Owner
West

PostSubject: Re: WHO THINKS EXTINCT PKER SHOULD BE DEMOTED!!??!!??   WHO THINKS EXTINCT PKER SHOULD BE DEMOTED!!??!!?? EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:47 am

1.) From my understanding when you use ip ban you have to wait until the server restarts before it takes effect.
2.) Kick was removed for staff use do to the fact of a compromise between me and dclaws. Since he is no longer active this will soon be changed.
3.) Free if you were actually on more than once a week you might know and actually recognize some of the players. Last i remembered no staffing changes have been made in 1 month. The last staff change was Ellis being promoted to admin which was nearly a month ago now.

I hope this cleared up some stuff

-West
Back to top Go down
i skill i
Donator
Donator
i skill i

PostSubject: Re: WHO THINKS EXTINCT PKER SHOULD BE DEMOTED!!??!!??   WHO THINKS EXTINCT PKER SHOULD BE DEMOTED!!??!!?? EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 9:04 am

Extinct, I do not think you need to be de-moted. You are a good friend of mine and will always be a good friend of mine.
If theres ever a problem come to me and talk ok bro?

To be honest I don't think i diserve staff i got it for being a donator .. that's no fun to me ? I want to earn it like everyone else is .. So West when you get on I need to talk to you about this cause to be honest, i don't need mod i'm taking up someone elses spot that does diserve it ..
Back to top Go down
kaylee

kaylee

PostSubject: Re: WHO THINKS EXTINCT PKER SHOULD BE DEMOTED!!??!!??   WHO THINKS EXTINCT PKER SHOULD BE DEMOTED!!??!!?? EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:00 am

West wrote:
1.) From my understanding when you use ip ban you have to wait until the server restarts before it takes effect.
2.) Kick was removed for staff use do to the fact of a compromise between me and dclaws. Since he is no longer active this will soon be changed.
3.) Free if you were actually on more than once a week you might know and actually recognize some of the players. Last i remembered no staffing changes have been made in 1 month. The last staff change was Ellis being promoted to admin which was nearly a month ago now.

I hope this cleared up some stuff

-West

Actually west, dclaws was on yesterday, talking to me!
Back to top Go down
i skill i
Donator
Donator
i skill i

PostSubject: Re: WHO THINKS EXTINCT PKER SHOULD BE DEMOTED!!??!!??   WHO THINKS EXTINCT PKER SHOULD BE DEMOTED!!??!!?? EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:01 am

He was talking too you Kayle because you're gorgeous Smile
Back to top Go down
West
Owner
Owner
West

PostSubject: Re: WHO THINKS EXTINCT PKER SHOULD BE DEMOTED!!??!!??   WHO THINKS EXTINCT PKER SHOULD BE DEMOTED!!??!!?? EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:36 am

Oh shit.....
Back to top Go down
kaylee

kaylee

PostSubject: Re: WHO THINKS EXTINCT PKER SHOULD BE DEMOTED!!??!!??   WHO THINKS EXTINCT PKER SHOULD BE DEMOTED!!??!!?? EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:56 am

Thanks I Skill I, and west what was the "oh shit" for?
Back to top Go down
i skill i
Donator
Donator
i skill i

PostSubject: Re: WHO THINKS EXTINCT PKER SHOULD BE DEMOTED!!??!!??   WHO THINKS EXTINCT PKER SHOULD BE DEMOTED!!??!!?? EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:18 pm

I'm pretty sure he said Oh shit.. because you were talking to d claws and that he is active, that is not a good thing my dear friend
Back to top Go down
kaylee

kaylee

PostSubject: Re: WHO THINKS EXTINCT PKER SHOULD BE DEMOTED!!??!!??   WHO THINKS EXTINCT PKER SHOULD BE DEMOTED!!??!!?? EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:20 pm

Okay, we seemed nice when he was talkin to me! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
i skill i
Donator
Donator
i skill i

PostSubject: Re: WHO THINKS EXTINCT PKER SHOULD BE DEMOTED!!??!!??   WHO THINKS EXTINCT PKER SHOULD BE DEMOTED!!??!!?? EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:21 pm

Because you're a girl he treats us like shit, he spammed server i don't know how many times, .. West Ip Banned him over 10 times and he just kept switching ip's.
Back to top Go down
kaylee

kaylee

PostSubject: Re: WHO THINKS EXTINCT PKER SHOULD BE DEMOTED!!??!!??   WHO THINKS EXTINCT PKER SHOULD BE DEMOTED!!??!!?? EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:22 pm

Haha, well everyone is nice to me, (except kaitlyn)!
Back to top Go down
i skill i
Donator
Donator
i skill i

PostSubject: Re: WHO THINKS EXTINCT PKER SHOULD BE DEMOTED!!??!!??   WHO THINKS EXTINCT PKER SHOULD BE DEMOTED!!??!!?? EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:24 pm

Because she is a man Smile and a hardcore bully.. you diserve the best Kaylee Smile nobody should be mean too you , you are too nice Smile
Back to top Go down
kaylee

kaylee

PostSubject: Re: WHO THINKS EXTINCT PKER SHOULD BE DEMOTED!!??!!??   WHO THINKS EXTINCT PKER SHOULD BE DEMOTED!!??!!?? EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:31 pm

Haha, thanks i skill i! I'm like a hippy, someone just told me that! I started laughing so hard i fell off my chair!
Back to top Go down
i skill i
Donator
Donator
i skill i

PostSubject: Re: WHO THINKS EXTINCT PKER SHOULD BE DEMOTED!!??!!??   WHO THINKS EXTINCT PKER SHOULD BE DEMOTED!!??!!?? EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:34 pm

Rofl.. you no hippy Smile you're like the best person ever if you were a hippy you're name would be 420 not Kaylee rofl Wink <3
Back to top Go down
kaylee

kaylee

PostSubject: Re: WHO THINKS EXTINCT PKER SHOULD BE DEMOTED!!??!!??   WHO THINKS EXTINCT PKER SHOULD BE DEMOTED!!??!!?? EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:57 pm

Rofl, haha, 420? HAHAHAHA thats funny! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
i skill i
Donator
Donator
i skill i

PostSubject: Re: WHO THINKS EXTINCT PKER SHOULD BE DEMOTED!!??!!??   WHO THINKS EXTINCT PKER SHOULD BE DEMOTED!!??!!?? EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:58 pm

Hahah i know right? get on server so we can talk Smile
Back to top Go down
kaylee

kaylee

PostSubject: Re: WHO THINKS EXTINCT PKER SHOULD BE DEMOTED!!??!!??   WHO THINKS EXTINCT PKER SHOULD BE DEMOTED!!??!!?? EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:00 pm

I added you on msn!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHO THINKS EXTINCT PKER SHOULD BE DEMOTED!!??!!??   WHO THINKS EXTINCT PKER SHOULD BE DEMOTED!!??!!?? Empty

Back to top Go down

WHO THINKS EXTINCT PKER SHOULD BE DEMOTED!!??!!??
Page 1 of 1