Westscape Private Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Generation In Private Servers

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check the forum post "Minecraft Server Release"
Happy Holidays!

~CUSTOM ITEMS~+ poll for mod ~power to the people~

Go down 
3 posters

whats your opinion on me running for mod
whiplashsolarbeamkungpowhydrocannonfiresurge of illness. do it **** this guy is too illasikk.
~CUSTOM ITEMS~+ poll for mod ~power to the people~ I_vote_lcap50%~CUSTOM ITEMS~+ poll for mod ~power to the people~ I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
yuss, eddy makes me want to lick stuff.
~CUSTOM ITEMS~+ poll for mod ~power to the people~ I_vote_lcap0%~CUSTOM ITEMS~+ poll for mod ~power to the people~ I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
erm, dunno he seems prety bless would be nice... i guess.
~CUSTOM ITEMS~+ poll for mod ~power to the people~ I_vote_lcap0%~CUSTOM ITEMS~+ poll for mod ~power to the people~ I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
hes abit of a wasteman but i dont have anything to say.
 0% [ 0 ]
blad are you dizzy dat guy is a top wasteman dont even try that munnn.
 0% [ 0 ]
i will kill you all if this happens eventhough u will all die anyway coz he will resurect the freekin elzebub with his speeddylinmagefingers
~CUSTOM ITEMS~+ poll for mod ~power to the people~ I_vote_lcap50%~CUSTOM ITEMS~+ poll for mod ~power to the people~ I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
EDDY
Donator
Donator
EDDY

~CUSTOM ITEMS~+ poll for mod ~power to the people~ Empty
PostSubject: ~CUSTOM ITEMS~+ poll for mod ~power to the people~   ~CUSTOM ITEMS~+ poll for mod ~power to the people~ EmptyThu May 20, 2010 1:44 am

a list of custom items i reckon would look amazing!!!!
Question
~white monk robes~
Question
erm dunno ... it was just more of a quik idea im kinda dry in the brain for thoughts :\
Question
anyway yh thats one thing i'd like to see added into the game.
Question
apart from that i would love to hear you ideas even though i have no power whatsoever in choosing what gets added into the game (hint hint)
Question
and i dont mean like literaly coding stuff myself but just getting thoughts and ideas from people on the daily
king
also im on very often and i like to give tips to people and genealy makes their/your lives easier on westscape helping people financialy and erm whats the word.... skillfully???? erm how about calling it helping with peoples training by telling them the doos and donts of this game and not in a fasheeyon magazine tipe of doos n donts if you get my drift.
king
so yeah im not actualy asking to be a mod .
its more of a question to see weather you guys "the people" reckon im good enough for the jobby
but if you think i am good enough then youre welcome to vote
and youre just as wellcome to say that i would be useless
king
remember this isnt an officialy done poll so this is just going to hopefully let mr.**** see if im good enough to even get an eye over.
king
~power to the people~
king
~thankyougoodnightmutchlove~
king
~EDDY~
Question
Back to top Go down
Z

PostSubject: Re: ~CUSTOM ITEMS~+ poll for mod ~power to the people~   ~CUSTOM ITEMS~+ poll for mod ~power to the people~ EmptyThu May 20, 2010 5:23 am

Dude, follow the format

OT: What's with so many smilies? I can't even read it right.
Back to top Go down
EDDY
Donator
Donator
EDDY

PostSubject: Re: ~CUSTOM ITEMS~+ poll for mod ~power to the people~   ~CUSTOM ITEMS~+ poll for mod ~power to the people~ EmptyThu May 20, 2010 7:19 am

its not hard to read try harder m8
Back to top Go down
kaylee

kaylee

PostSubject: Re: ~CUSTOM ITEMS~+ poll for mod ~power to the people~   ~CUSTOM ITEMS~+ poll for mod ~power to the people~ EmptyFri May 21, 2010 10:54 pm

Your gonna get turned down, wrong section, just joined, and wrong format!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~CUSTOM ITEMS~+ poll for mod ~power to the people~   ~CUSTOM ITEMS~+ poll for mod ~power to the people~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~CUSTOM ITEMS~+ poll for mod ~power to the people~
Page 1 of 1