Westscape Private Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Generation In Private Servers

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check the forum post "Minecraft Server Release"
Happy Holidays!

We will be backup shortly.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
West
Owner
Owner
West

We will be backup shortly. Empty
PostSubject: We will be backup shortly.   We will be backup shortly. EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 12:46 am

Sorry for the inconvenience but Westscape servers are currently offline. We will hope to have the problem solved by tomorrow morning. Also as I don't feel like waiting from a response from the runelocus community I will post me thread requesting help here aswell. If any of you can solve this problem before the runelocus community does you will be awarded donator rights and your own custom login
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A short while ago I encountered a nice lil flooder so I of course countered back with an ip ban which worked. But only a little while later every time me or someone else tried to connect to my client it gave them the error_game_js5connect so I simply restarted my server only to find the problem still persisted. So at this point I just restarted my no-ip, utorrent (I use utorrent to portforward), and even my whole computer! I then set everything backup but once again me and everyone else could no longer connect. And yes my no-ip account wasn't banned, I still have an internet connection, utorrent says a portforwarded correctly and the wierd thing is that Runelocus is still saying my server is online and im recieving incoming connectings.

I'm hoping this is a very simple fix and im just doing something stupid but after running my server since January I have never encountered a problem like this. So guys/gals I seriously need help with this fast as im losing players.
Back to top Go down
https://westscape.forumotion.com
blitz 4 titz

PostSubject: Re: We will be backup shortly.   We will be backup shortly. EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 1:14 am

Well.. maybe its getting nulled. The person who was flooding it can easily avoid the ip ban by goin into command prompt or watever and doing the thingy :S. idk wat it is, but i googled how to ip unban urself, but it seemed pretty simple and it does work. but yea, you could be getting nulled.
Back to top Go down
Djhellrazer
Djhellrazer

PostSubject: Re: We will be backup shortly.   We will be backup shortly. EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 3:14 am

try deleteing the ip but copy it so if its not the problem re past it

this happened to me and i had to delete that ip before i could post it for some odd reason
Back to top Go down
ellis yeaah
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: We will be backup shortly.   We will be backup shortly. EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 4:17 am

Probably Used A Proxy/Static Ip or May Of even used a ip boofer then came back with a quick DDOS, DDOS dosnt say ur internets off it just is sorta discuised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We will be backup shortly.   We will be backup shortly. Empty

Back to top Go down

We will be backup shortly.
Page 1 of 1