Westscape Private Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Generation In Private Servers

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check the forum post "Minecraft Server Release"
Happy Holidays!

Banned for saying "i dont need a reason cuz im owner"? wtf? gf westscape.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
blitz 4 titz

Banned for saying "i dont need a reason cuz im owner"? wtf? gf westscape. Empty
PostSubject: Banned for saying "i dont need a reason cuz im owner"? wtf? gf westscape.   Banned for saying "i dont need a reason cuz im owner"? wtf? gf westscape. EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:00 pm

Hai, where do i begin? im on the chatbox in runelocus for westscape, and i get banned for advertising? apperently, Ellis, the smart admin of westscape believes that "i dont need a reason cuz im owner" is advertising. the last time i knew what advertising was which is june 6 2010, was when you would give out your info basically on other peoples stuff, such as westscape server. My chat was basically asking some1 if they wanted to make a server. I even asked **** if he wanted to try it out ffs. and he didnt even ban me. so, on in game, i was talking to my friend about it, with nobody else around, except my other friends. and i was telling them about our server were making, and then i get dc'ed from the game. *as usual cuz its a non stable server*. so, i go on chat box, and then i get banned from ellis. so watever. i log on to in-game, and he kicks me. so, he said he was gonna ip ban me and he didnt, and i logged in. and i asked to talk to him. i was tellling him and atm rite now he's spam kicking me. so, anyways, gf westscape, wat a lovely staff, and if i really wanted to advertise me and my friends server, id make a post about it. so, goodbye, and i hope other players do not make the mistake of saying "i dont need a reason cuz im owner", because u will get banned, and im shure that this topic will be removed by :THE WONDERFUL ADMIN ELLIS.
Back to top Go down
West
Owner
Owner
West

PostSubject: Re: Banned for saying "i dont need a reason cuz im owner"? wtf? gf westscape.   Banned for saying "i dont need a reason cuz im owner"? wtf? gf westscape. EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:34 pm

I told you Advertising = IP Ban. I may have not been around to witness the act but I did give Alex, Skillinpker, and Ellis Yeaah permission to spam kick anyone talking about your server or any other server for that matter.
Back to top Go down
https://westscape.forumotion.com
ellis yeaah
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Banned for saying "i dont need a reason cuz im owner"? wtf? gf westscape.   Banned for saying "i dont need a reason cuz im owner"? wtf? gf westscape. EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 5:13 pm

LOL! I DID WHAT I WAS TOLD TO DO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned for saying "i dont need a reason cuz im owner"? wtf? gf westscape.   Banned for saying "i dont need a reason cuz im owner"? wtf? gf westscape. Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned for saying "i dont need a reason cuz im owner"? wtf? gf westscape.
Page 1 of 1