Westscape Private Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Generation In Private Servers

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check the forum post "Minecraft Server Release"
Happy Holidays!

Sharecash Download + Ads

Go down 
AuthorMessage
West
Owner
Owner
West

Sharecash Download + Ads Empty
PostSubject: Sharecash Download + Ads   Sharecash Download + Ads EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:20 am

Well guys/gals seeing as we've had a combined total of 3,778 downloads of the westscape v1, v2, v2.1, v2.2, and v3 client I decided to also upload the v3 client to a sharecash link. For those of you who don't know what a sharecash link is thats its basically a file downloading site where to download a file all you need to do is complete a small survey and then i'll get paid 40-80 cents per download. Now for those who hate sharecash as they can't understand it or are banned from it I have left the old mediafire link up. I'm not expecting to make alot of profit from this as I know that alot of people hate sharecash as its just plain annoying compared to other file sharing sites but in the end the few extra dollars really helps. As if i had 3,778 downloads off of the sharecash link I would have profited close $2,266.80 if i had used the median of 60 cents per download.

We have also added a custom google search bar to our forums along with a new ad that does not contribute to forumotion. The ad will obviously be blocked on most internet browsers with no matter what kind of ad protection you have. Otherwise we encourage the westscape community to use the google custom search bar which is displayed at the tap of the page.

^I was payed to say that =P
Back to top Go down
https://westscape.forumotion.com

Sharecash Download + Ads
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Westscape Private Servers :: General :: Announcements-
Jump to: