Westscape Private Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Generation In Private Servers

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check the forum post "Minecraft Server Release"
Happy Holidays!

furyninjapk0 for mod!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
furyninjapk0

furyninjapk0 for mod!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: furyninjapk0 for mod!!!!!   furyninjapk0 for mod!!!!! EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:00 pm

i have been playing the server for a very long time and i know many of the glitches and bugs and all the rules. So i will work hard as a mod to enforce the rules and i will know what bugs to look out for. Im on the server a lot and enjoy helping out other players. I dont have any money atm so i havent donated yet. but i plan on it in the very near future. thanks~~~~~ furyninjapk0
Back to top Go down
West
Owner
Owner
West

PostSubject: Re: furyninjapk0 for mod!!!!!   furyninjapk0 for mod!!!!! EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:48 pm

Denied n'such
l2useapplicationtemplate
Back to top Go down
https://westscape.forumotion.com
casmii

casmii

PostSubject: Re: furyninjapk0 for mod!!!!!   furyninjapk0 for mod!!!!! EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 8:30 pm

hmm i think u shoudln't ask for rank... i mean i help a lot and know a lot of server, got all 99 by myself in 2 weeks, and i haven't asked it, you just gotta be patient till west see you really diserve mod... and i haven't donated cuz' i'm latin i'm not from north america, but i'm trying to.

PS:West i wan't to know howto get new server, i can't find the post with link or something like that! so well be greatfull u tell me. nice server, ncie work (Y)!
Back to top Go down
furyninjapk0

PostSubject: Re: furyninjapk0 for mod!!!!!   furyninjapk0 for mod!!!!! EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:38 pm

lol thats a funny way of asking west for mod Razz nice job
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: furyninjapk0 for mod!!!!!   furyninjapk0 for mod!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

furyninjapk0 for mod!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Westscape Private Servers :: Applications :: Applications-
Jump to: