Westscape Private Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Generation In Private Servers

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check the forum post "Minecraft Server Release"
Happy Holidays!

(Not a real app just a sample)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kaylee

kaylee

(Not a real app just a sample) Empty
PostSubject: (Not a real app just a sample)   (Not a real app just a sample) EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 7:30 pm

Template One:
Name: Kaylee
Applying for: Mod, Admin w\e you applying for
Username of the account you plan on donating: (insert username) (Insert amount) example: Kaylee $10
How you can help out on the forums and on server: I can help the server by getting my friends to join, and make sure all staff including my self don't abuse. I will greet all new players, and help them with anything they need to know! For the forums, I'm very active and i love to post, i believe on my old forums i had a 200+ post count! So thanks for reading this west.

template two:

Name: Kaylee
Applying for: Forum moderator, w\e w\e you applying for
Current Occupation[Student, Worker, ect]: Student, Worker, ect, Example: Senior in high-school (12th grade) and i work at Culvers and restaurant!
What have you got to offer us: I will be as active as possible, helping others, and i may donate, money or a account or rs pin
Online Stats: I am online most of the time, when ever i have spare time i'm especially on!
Experience: I have owned quite a few servers, been co-owner on one, Admin on many others, Moderator for who knows how many times.
Back to top Go down
kaylee

kaylee

PostSubject: Re: (Not a real app just a sample)   (Not a real app just a sample) EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 3:37 pm

West sticky this!
Back to top Go down
West
Owner
Owner
West

PostSubject: Re: (Not a real app just a sample)   (Not a real app just a sample) EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 5:00 pm

K Stickied.
Back to top Go down
https://westscape.forumotion.com
kaylee

kaylee

PostSubject: Re: (Not a real app just a sample)   (Not a real app just a sample) EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 4:29 pm

Okay, thanks west!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Not a real app just a sample)   (Not a real app just a sample) Empty

Back to top Go down

(Not a real app just a sample)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Westscape Private Servers :: Applications :: Applications-
Jump to: