Westscape Private Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Generation In Private Servers

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check the forum post "Minecraft Server Release"
Happy Holidays!

Nigggggggger's Moderator application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ieatkids
Donator
Donator
ieatkids

Nigggggggger's Moderator application Empty
PostSubject: Nigggggggger's Moderator application   Nigggggggger's Moderator application EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 10:45 pm

Name:Ty Sterling
Applying for:In-game Moderator
Username of the account you plan on donating:Nigggggggger, although i know the donation is money for mod, but i believe donating time in the server to help users is more useful than money. After all, money is just metal and paper.
(Get ready for a long help out ingame/forums list)
How you can help out on the forums and on server:If a donator needs his/her daily 5 ::item 's from a mod / admin, i will ask any admin/mod for proof that they didnt. And if there is a fight? Break it up. Cyber fighting is for losers, you dont get anywhere but jail / banned. And, i will stop duping, i know MANY dupers already. Legend, a gnome2, and Aaron. Legend duped dragon kiteshields and divine spiritshields, a gnome2 duped 50m, and Aaron duped his worn items, bandos, godsword, and a few other things. Also, on forums, i know that i have double posted, but i will try to stop it from happening on purpose just to get post count up. If you want to get the highest posts, be very active on the forums like Kaylee. Heck, i got about 20ish posts in 4 days. Thats over 5 posts a day. But anyways, i hope that i can be a moderator because i can contribute to the server. I dont have any other previous experience with a moderator, but i hope Westscape will be my first. I also know that i may be declined and there is nothing i can do whatsoever to change that decision.

Yes i am done typing.
Back to top Go down
Sophiee :)

Sophiee :)

PostSubject: Re: Nigggggggger's Moderator application   Nigggggggger's Moderator application EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:53 am

Yeah its yours for the taking but can you read mine? Smile btw have you made a new acc in-game?????
Back to top Go down
ieatkids
Donator
Donator
ieatkids

PostSubject: Re: Nigggggggger's Moderator application   Nigggggggger's Moderator application EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 7:33 am

I'll read yours but no i did not. The reason being that i dont have much time to be on in the past few days. Been working on my room in the basement, putting up framing and shit.
Back to top Go down
ellis yeaah
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Nigggggggger's Moderator application   Nigggggggger's Moderator application EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:53 pm

i say no due to lack of time playing + acc name... if u can change that theres a more positive outcome

REASON - This is not the actual result this is just my opinion

1) acc name - obvious
2)I dont think we should add more staff until 517 release, i think that were ok atm as we have a small amount of players until 517

QUESTIONS

1)alot more people have been playing alot longer and have been denied in the past and present, what makes you think your different?
2)What would you do if someone tries flooding the server?
3)Will you check the forums daily.

TIPS

GO DEEP INTO THE FORUM BEFORE ANSWERING ANY QUESTIONS/ POSTS THERE MAY BE AN ASWER THERE YOU COULD USE

GL

Ellis The Babe
Back to top Go down
ieatkids
Donator
Donator
ieatkids

PostSubject: Re: Nigggggggger's Moderator application   Nigggggggger's Moderator application EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 8:10 pm

Well, if you would like i will change my name in the 517. And i check the forums at least 3 - 5 times a day. And why i think i deserve it, if someone does happen to flood the server, No matter if there are proxies or not, i will ban every single one. all it takes is a little time, and some lag to deal with while doing it. And lack of game time has been because my main account is stuck plus, i've been working on the framing of my new room so, thats my explanation for lack of online time recently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nigggggggger's Moderator application   Nigggggggger's Moderator application Empty

Back to top Go down

Nigggggggger's Moderator application
Page 1 of 1