Westscape Private Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Generation In Private Servers

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check the forum post "Minecraft Server Release"
Happy Holidays!

Whats left to finish on 517 before release......

Go down 
AuthorMessage
West
Owner
Owner
West

Whats left to finish on 517 before release...... Empty
PostSubject: Whats left to finish on 517 before release......   Whats left to finish on 517 before release...... EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:40 pm

Heres a list of things that must be finished before I release the 517.

1.) Custom sprites must be fixed. When fixing combat I had to change alot of the custom sprites so now a few are messed up and some prayers no longer correspond to the correct icon. I don't think this will be to hard to fix Smile

2.) I need to add a few models to keep up with all of the current updates (ex. dragon def, a few chaotic weapons/shields missing, then a few others things here and there) - This should be very easy.

3.) Some basic things need to be changed like shops, starters, etc. due to all of the updates Ive made over the past few months. - easy of course... except shops as their absolute pain in the as they take way to long for how simple they are....

4.) Will need to figure out correct strings for quest tab so I can add things easier when needed. -If everything goes as plan this should be easy

Anyway I'm pretty sure thats it for now. Otherwise after all of this is done you may say hello to the most advance 517 server/client ( or atleast what was 5 months ago... maybe 2nd or 3rd based on some of the other servers/clients I've seen)
Back to top Go down
https://westscape.forumotion.com

Whats left to finish on 517 before release......
Page 1 of 1