Westscape Private Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Generation In Private Servers

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check the forum post "Minecraft Server Release"
Happy Holidays!

H E V 3N LY for fourm mod.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
H E V 3N LY

H E V 3N LY

H E V 3N LY for fourm mod. Empty
PostSubject: H E V 3N LY for fourm mod.   H E V 3N LY for fourm mod. EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:11 pm

Name:H E V 3N LY OR Dan

Applying for:Fourm Moderator

Current Occupation[Student, Worker, ect]:Currently employed at Subway Very Happy

What have you got to offer us:I have been looking at these fourm's for the past little while and i must say they are well done. I have been forum moderator before on big privite servers like Dodian, before it went down and rsbot.org though i quickly resigned. so i know what to do and when to do it.

Online Stats:not overly good atm, but 99 prayer, woodcutting, construction, mining, smithing, and firemaking.

Experience:I have had plenty of experiance with being a fourm moderator as i stated.

i would like to thank you for looking at my application and please take me into consideration.

~H E V 3N LY
Back to top Go down
ellis yeaah
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: H E V 3N LY for fourm mod.   H E V 3N LY for fourm mod. EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 6:53 am

ide say no because there are people applying that have been playing longer than u and its only fair that we give them the chance for sticking with us i mean this is up to west but im just stating my oppinion and we shall see howyou are ingame and around the forums i mean not my choice im just stating opinion

Cheers, ellis yeaah!
Back to top Go down
kaylee

kaylee

PostSubject: Re: H E V 3N LY for fourm mod.   H E V 3N LY for fourm mod. EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 11:16 am

I say no also, you only joined yesterday, I mean i got forum mod on my first day yes, but that is because i had 30+ posts! You don't have many posts, and you just started playing, apply in a few more days then i might say yes! but it is up to west! so goodluck.
Back to top Go down
West
Owner
Owner
West

PostSubject: Re: H E V 3N LY for fourm mod.   H E V 3N LY for fourm mod. EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:08 pm

*Denied* Forum Mod is for players who have shown to be a great help on the forums or those with a high post count who are experienced in moderating forums. Seeing as you only have 2 posts at this time I do not beleive you meet either of these. But you are more than welcome to apply again when you have acheived a much higher post count or have basically posted alot of helpful threads.
Back to top Go down
https://westscape.forumotion.com
kaylee

kaylee

PostSubject: Re: H E V 3N LY for fourm mod.   H E V 3N LY for fourm mod. EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 3:10 pm

Sorry, Try again when you have more posts!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: H E V 3N LY for fourm mod.   H E V 3N LY for fourm mod. Empty

Back to top Go down

H E V 3N LY for fourm mod.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Westscape Private Servers :: Applications :: Applications-
Jump to: