Westscape Private Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Generation In Private Servers

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check the forum post "Minecraft Server Release"
Happy Holidays!

Server is down?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gloeilamp

gloeilamp

Server is down? Empty
PostSubject: Server is down?   Server is down? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:32 am

i'm trying to log in all day, but it wont even get me to the inlog screen.. Neutral

actually i had to work, but i thought: i stay at home so i can try the server a few more time..

well, i hope the server will be online again soon Wink
Back to top Go down
Free Money
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Server is down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server is down?   Server is down? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:01 am

It should be on soon. It has been off all day so far today. **** is a noob!
Back to top Go down
blitz 4 titz

Server is down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server is down?   Server is down? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:04 am

well, the server is just "experiencing technical difficulties". This can be answered under wests topic. he explains wat happened and ppl are trying to help him get it up asap. Have fun tho when its back up, and dont forget to vote Smile www.westscapevote.tk
Back to top Go down
ellis yeaah
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Server is down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server is down?   Server is down? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:34 am

QUOTE FROM WESTY:

Sorry for the inconvenience but Westscape servers are currently offline. We will hope to have the problem solved by tomorrow morning. Also as I don't feel like waiting from a response from the runelocus community I will post me thread requesting help here aswell. If any of you can solve this problem before the runelocus community does you will be awarded donator rights and your own custom login
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A short while ago I encountered a nice lil flooder so I of course countered back with an ip ban which worked. But only a little while later every time me or someone else tried to connect to my client it gave them the error_game_js5connect so I simply restarted my server only to find the problem still persisted. So at this point I just restarted my no-ip, utorrent (I use utorrent to portforward), and even my whole computer! I then set everything backup but once again me and everyone else could no longer connect. And yes my no-ip account wasn't banned, I still have an internet connection, utorrent says a portforwarded correctly and the wierd thing is that Runelocus is still saying my server is online and im recieving incoming connectings.

I'm hoping this is a very simple fix and im just doing something stupid but after running my server since January I have never encountered a problem like this. So guys/gals I seriously need help with this fast as im losing players.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server is down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server is down?   Server is down? Empty

Back to top Go down

Server is down?
Page 1 of 1