Westscape Private Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Generation In Private Servers

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check the forum post "Minecraft Server Release"
Happy Holidays!

508 and the 517 server!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
co extinct
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

508 and the 517 server!!! Empty
PostSubject: 508 and the 517 server!!!   508 and the 517 server!!! EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 9:01 pm

Hey guys i thought i might just make an announcement that WEST is trying his best and we all realize that if west puts the server up he really don't want to be hosting a server for 3 players as it doe's cost him money to host a server i know you all are getting really bored of waiting but i am as well, Im extremely craving for a z517 to play im waiting for west-scape 517 to come up so i can play it so much one of my current goals are for when our z517 server comes out is to try get the server's players up to atleast 25!!! i will move my goal forward once we have reached the goal i have currently set!! i PERSONALLY think that the z517 will go greaaat!! as there are not alot of good z517's out!! i hope you guys can wait!!! i know it has been long but please hold on!!!

Thanks CO-OWNER EXTINCT PKER!!
Back to top Go down
West
Owner
Owner
West

508 and the 517 server!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 508 and the 517 server!!!   508 and the 517 server!!! EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:00 pm

I actually logged in today =D Otherwise basically heres what I have left to do if I remember correctly

-Fix a bunch of weapons and their specials.
-Add a ton of the crap I said I was going to add.
-Re-do parts of this website.
-Make sure hosting is good n'stuff.

Otherwise if I find anything good in runelocus I'll be sure to see what i can do about it.
Back to top Go down
https://westscape.forumotion.com

508 and the 517 server!!!
Page 1 of 1