Westscape Private Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Generation In Private Servers

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check the forum post "Minecraft Server Release"
Happy Holidays!

seen some staff droping ring for other players

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Djhellrazer
Djhellrazer

seen some staff droping ring for other players Empty
PostSubject: seen some staff droping ring for other players   seen some staff droping ring for other players EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:36 pm

can someone link me to this thing to take pictures cuz honestly i've seen a mod drop staff ring for ppl and well i can't ban without proof so please link me it!

oh and can you tell me the desktop picture/video program i should get? so i can get some proof going on so when i encounter something ill show it

Last edited by Djhellrazer on Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kaylee

kaylee

PostSubject: Re: seen some staff droping ring for other players   seen some staff droping ring for other players EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:28 pm

Do you know what mod it was?
Back to top Go down
Z

PostSubject: Re: seen some staff droping ring for other players   seen some staff droping ring for other players EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:45 pm

Ok, first, wasn't me. Some admin has been giving rings (or mods) and a lot of normal players have obtained them. I suggest we do nothing at the moment. We will be switching to the 517 server, so the accounts will be reset, thus destroying the rings. But a more strict control must be kept on staff ring.
Back to top Go down
West
Owner
Owner
West

PostSubject: Re: seen some staff droping ring for other players   seen some staff droping ring for other players EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 8:05 pm

I would put a very high bet on the fact that it was Aliff who I believe I have recently gotten to quit after he continuously changes his ip floods the server to the point where it overloads the banned user list allowing to unban himself. But regaredless if he hasn't quit I have set rights for the rings and destroyed all of his backups.
Back to top Go down
https://westscape.forumotion.com
Z

PostSubject: Re: seen some staff droping ring for other players   seen some staff droping ring for other players EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 8:09 pm

Alright. Very Happy Hope he does quit. What a nerd to know how to actually unban himself without staff. o_o
Back to top Go down
Djhellrazer
Djhellrazer

PostSubject: Re: seen some staff droping ring for other players   seen some staff droping ring for other players EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 1:25 am

ok apperently ariff gave the ring to 4-7 ppl yesterday i strongly suggest to check banks or reset ppl and remember backed up files also so they cant just load it up and have the ring again

and wile i found this out i found out that you can get to donator zone threw a portal strongly suggest you delete it or make the portal donar and you can get to it by being just a player

person who helped me find this xx123xx i strongly recommend she get rewarded!
Back to top Go down
Z

PostSubject: Re: seen some staff droping ring for other players   seen some staff droping ring for other players EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:46 am

^ Agreed with DJHellRazer

But we're changing servers soon. Accounts will be reset when we move. Is it really worth spending the time to check each account for the rings, when they WILL be reset soon?

I say it's worth it, but we COULD wait.

Btw, Dj, I suggest using HyperCam.
Back to top Go down
Djhellrazer
Djhellrazer

PostSubject: Re: seen some staff droping ring for other players   seen some staff droping ring for other players EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 3:03 pm

how do i take a pic then upload it so ppl can see it? cuz all i see is record
Back to top Go down
kaylee

kaylee

PostSubject: Re: seen some staff droping ring for other players   seen some staff droping ring for other players EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 3:31 pm

Dj to a take a pic, click on your keyboard, print screen and then paste on paint, save it, and upload to photobucket, and put the img link on the forums! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Djhellrazer
Djhellrazer

PostSubject: Re: seen some staff droping ring for other players   seen some staff droping ring for other players EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 5:14 pm

but but but but all i seen was recording nothing to take a single pic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: seen some staff droping ring for other players   seen some staff droping ring for other players Empty

Back to top Go down

seen some staff droping ring for other players
Page 1 of 1