Westscape Private Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Generation In Private Servers

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check the forum post "Minecraft Server Release"
Happy Holidays!

Blitz iz meh Mages Players In Non-PvP Areas! AND HE OWNS! - this lovely topic was written by yours truely, blitz4 titzz

Go down 
AuthorMessage
blitz iz meh

Blitz iz meh Mages Players In Non-PvP Areas! AND HE OWNS! - this lovely topic was written by yours truely, blitz4 titzz Empty
PostSubject: Blitz iz meh Mages Players In Non-PvP Areas! AND HE OWNS! - this lovely topic was written by yours truely, blitz4 titzz   Blitz iz meh Mages Players In Non-PvP Areas! AND HE OWNS! - this lovely topic was written by yours truely, blitz4 titzz EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:53 pm

Haii, Yea, I wanna report myself for maging players in non-PvP areas. I'm sorry if it's a problem. I just don't like people in the Combat Guild while I'm there. So I K0! them! then I love to rub it in and say gf! in ::yell and show off my epicness. Anyways, I hope that I get banned for doing so. It really seems harsh of me to own new players and make them quit on their first dayy. Sad Also, I love to take their items when they die, and wear em to show the player that I got it, and I don't return it. I also like to abuse glitches such as following my friends into the donator area and getting those epic drops from the portals, and those money trees make me rich also. Anyways, thats all for now. I also love to dupe by doing ::savebackup with the item in my inventory and then banking the item. And then type ::loadbackup. And then withdraw the just 1! of the items into my inventory, and voila, I duped. I sure hope nobody uses that method to dupe.
Back to top Go down

Blitz iz meh Mages Players In Non-PvP Areas! AND HE OWNS! - this lovely topic was written by yours truely, blitz4 titzz
Page 1 of 1