Westscape Private Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Generation In Private Servers

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check the forum post "Minecraft Server Release"
Happy Holidays!

Evidence of Blitz4 titzz Now Known as: Blitz iz meh

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ellis yeaah
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Evidence of Blitz4 titzz Now Known as: Blitz iz meh Empty
PostSubject: Evidence of Blitz4 titzz Now Known as: Blitz iz meh   Evidence of Blitz4 titzz Now Known as: Blitz iz meh EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:20 am

FLAMING
Evidence of Blitz4 titzz Now Known as: Blitz iz meh Blitzevidence2
ADVERTING
Evidence of Blitz4 titzz Now Known as: Blitz iz meh Blitz
Back to top Go down
kaylee

kaylee

PostSubject: Re: Evidence of Blitz4 titzz Now Known as: Blitz iz meh   Evidence of Blitz4 titzz Now Known as: Blitz iz meh EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 9:38 am

How do you know its blitz? It most likely is, but u can't be sure unless **** checks ips!
Back to top Go down
blitz iz meh

PostSubject: Re: Evidence of Blitz4 titzz Now Known as: Blitz iz meh   Evidence of Blitz4 titzz Now Known as: Blitz iz meh EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 10:06 am

nope, its me, but i spoke the truth, and ellis, im not a bitch, u dont even no me, so why dont u watch urself bro, and yes, what i said is true, i know multiple people who donated here, and recovered their accounts, and are still a staff member via in game mod/admin. But yep, its me blitz4 titzz, i dont see why im gettin in so much trouble here though. I've confessed everything i've done. i know it was rong ffs, but come on, im the one that got banned, and i got over it. so idk why ellis is the only one acting up about this right now. If anyone else has a problem with me back other then the following people, (gloeilamp, ellis yeaah, and lol ownage,) then really, i wanna know wat i did to you all. and ellis yeaah, its funny what u cover u say, if i dont recall, u told me "shut up bitch" so i flamed back. dont be a fag about it. you cant say shit then not expect me to take it like some fag, especially from you.
Back to top Go down
ellis yeaah
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Evidence of Blitz4 titzz Now Known as: Blitz iz meh   Evidence of Blitz4 titzz Now Known as: Blitz iz meh EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 7:55 am

blitz iz meh wrote:
nope, its me, but i spoke the truth, and ellis, im not a bitch, u dont even no me, so why dont u watch urself bro, and yes, what i said is true, i know multiple people who donated here, and recovered their accounts, and are still a staff member via in game mod/admin. But yep, its me blitz4 titzz, i dont see why im gettin in so much trouble here though. I've confessed everything i've done. i know it was rong ffs, but come on, im the one that got banned, and i got over it. so idk why ellis is the only one acting up about this right now. If anyone else has a problem with me back other then the following people, (gloeilamp, ellis yeaah, and lol ownage,) then really, i wanna know wat i did to you all. and ellis yeaah, its funny what u cover u say, if i dont recall, u told me "shut up bitch" so i flamed back. dont be a fag about it. you cant say shit then not expect me to take it like some fag, especially from you.

1) Flaming in Post
2)If you wish to stay on this server dont call staff "fags"
3)You Were Banned For A Reason
4)Dont Be Like This If You Dont Want Me Gloeilamp and Lol Ownage To "complain"

And Also The Reason We Dont Like You....

Just look at the way the post has been typed it was clearly with aggression and with no meaning than saying "yeah fuck you"

Gl Staying
Back to top Go down
kaylee

kaylee

PostSubject: Re: Evidence of Blitz4 titzz Now Known as: Blitz iz meh   Evidence of Blitz4 titzz Now Known as: Blitz iz meh EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 10:04 pm

ellis yeaah wrote:
blitz iz meh wrote:

1) Flaming in Post
2)If you wish to stay on this server dont call staff "fags"
3)You Were Banned For A Reason
4)Dont Be Like This If You Dont Want Me Gloeilamp and Lol Ownage To "complain"

And Also The Reason We Dont Like You....

Just look at the way the post has been typed it was clearly with aggression and with no meaning than saying "yeah fuck you"

Gl Staying

Ellis you fag, haha jk jk you rock ellis <333!
Back to top Go down
ellis yeaah
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Evidence of Blitz4 titzz Now Known as: Blitz iz meh   Evidence of Blitz4 titzz Now Known as: Blitz iz meh EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:46 am

LOL......Bitch..
Back to top Go down
kaylee

kaylee

PostSubject: Re: Evidence of Blitz4 titzz Now Known as: Blitz iz meh   Evidence of Blitz4 titzz Now Known as: Blitz iz meh EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:15 pm

*shocked look on face* love u 2.... llol
Back to top Go down
blitz iz meh

PostSubject: Re: Evidence of Blitz4 titzz Now Known as: Blitz iz meh   Evidence of Blitz4 titzz Now Known as: Blitz iz meh EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 7:30 pm

OMG IM BACK! WOOO! Everyone should be so excited that my epicness is gonna log on again.
Back to top Go down
West
Owner
Owner
West

PostSubject: Re: Evidence of Blitz4 titzz Now Known as: Blitz iz meh   Evidence of Blitz4 titzz Now Known as: Blitz iz meh EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 8:26 pm

Why is this thread still open? Someone explain?
Back to top Go down
https://westscape.forumotion.com
blitz iz meh

PostSubject: Re: Evidence of Blitz4 titzz Now Known as: Blitz iz meh   Evidence of Blitz4 titzz Now Known as: Blitz iz meh EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:42 pm

BECAUSEE PEOPLE LOVE MEHH AND IM EPIC :3. >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evidence of Blitz4 titzz Now Known as: Blitz iz meh   Evidence of Blitz4 titzz Now Known as: Blitz iz meh Empty

Back to top Go down

Evidence of Blitz4 titzz Now Known as: Blitz iz meh
Page 1 of 1