Westscape Private Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Generation In Private Servers

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check the forum post "Minecraft Server Release"
Happy Holidays!

Blitz4 Titzz Is Back! :) (done being an ass now) PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU BAN :).

Go down 
AuthorMessage
{няc} вℓìтℤ4_тìтzz

{няc} вℓìтℤ4_тìтzz

Blitz4 Titzz Is Back! :) (done being an ass now) PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU BAN :). Empty
PostSubject: Blitz4 Titzz Is Back! :) (done being an ass now) PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU BAN :).   Blitz4 Titzz Is Back! :) (done being an ass now) PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU BAN :). EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 1:02 am

Hello WestScape, West, And Ellis Yeah. I came back to apologize for being a ass and a fag. I realised it wasn't really cool to be like that. I was wondering if I could help you all in any way this time, due to when I was searching through your forums, I saw a 562 Section, and I would love to code/host and name it WestScape 562. I'm very familiar with them and I even added customs to my test 562. It's up to you all though. I'll give everyone their ranks, ex: donator status, mod's, admin's, west owner, ellis yeah co-owner or owner. But if not, then, I'd love to re-join the WestScape community and start being active again. But I'd like to just let you know I'm sorry for the stuff that's happened in the past. And Gratz On Co-Owner Ellis! Very Happy. I'm sorry to you the most though ellis, cuz I really gave you a hard time, And I'm sorry for all the arguement's we've had.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dargonscape.tk

Blitz4 Titzz Is Back! :) (done being an ass now) PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU BAN :).
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Westscape Private Servers :: Off Topic :: General-
Jump to: