Westscape Private Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Generation In Private Servers

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check the forum post "Minecraft Server Release"
Happy Holidays!

Hey West what's going to happen?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kaylee

kaylee

Hey West what's going to happen? Empty
PostSubject: Hey West what's going to happen?   Hey West what's going to happen? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 6:19 pm

Well i'm sure we're all wondering (if anyone even visits the forums anymore) what's going to happen from here? When will the 517 be released? Who will be staff if it's released? What is gonna be in the 517? What skills will be in the 517? Will the 517 be 24/7? How are we going to get the server recreated with more players?
Back to top Go down
co extinct
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Hey West what's going to happen?   Hey West what's going to happen? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 5:06 pm

Hey Kaylee, im pretty sure west is working on the 517 daily or weekly not 100%sure but i hope he's been doing some work cos im really desperate too play a rsps tbh iv been playing stupid 317/474s tbh there not bad was thinking about creating one just too learn basics of 474 coding ect. but yes i dont think it will be hard to get players too the 517 as theres not really many 517s out atm there all jumped onto 613's ect Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kaylee

kaylee

PostSubject: Re: Hey West what's going to happen?   Hey West what's going to happen? EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 10:42 pm

co extinct wrote:
Hey Kaylee, im pretty sure west is working on the 517 daily or weekly not 100%sure but i hope he's been doing some work cos im really desperate too play a rsps tbh iv been playing stupid 317/474s tbh there not bad was thinking about creating one just too learn basics of 474 coding ect. but yes i dont think it will be hard to get players too the 517 as theres not really many 517s out atm there all jumped onto 613's ect Very Happy

Okay, I hope he is, I miss alot of people, miss you alot xD. Wink
Back to top Go down
co extinct
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Hey West what's going to happen?   Hey West what's going to happen? EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 3:28 am

Yeah i miss alot of people includeing yourself iv been talking alot with noah lately actually xD How you bbeeeen anyways i never seee you online msn any more Maybe im blocked :O hha anyways here how you beeen and all
Back to top Go down
kaylee

kaylee

PostSubject: Re: Hey West what's going to happen?   Hey West what's going to happen? EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 3:53 am

Hey ellis, I've been hacked on msn, so i've been using my brothers msn. I've tried adding you a few times but you didn't accept. When you get this add drop_koed@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey West what's going to happen?   Hey West what's going to happen? Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey West what's going to happen?
Page 1 of 1