Westscape Private Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Generation In Private Servers

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check the forum post "Minecraft Server Release"
Happy Holidays!

Blitz is meh.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
West
Owner
Owner
West

Blitz is meh. Empty
PostSubject: Blitz is meh.   Blitz is meh. EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:27 pm

I would appreciate it if someone would alert blitz is meh or whatever he's going by now that if he does not leave the server (never log in again) I will report every ip he has used in federal criminal report for the flooding of my server which as i explained awhile back in aliff118's case that it is still considered flooding which is illegal and if i remember correctly is a $250,000 fine along with up to 5 years in jail. I have warned him multiple times and I also still have some old video evidence of him flooding me. Personally I don't enjoy ruining kid's lives by reporting but if he does not leave I will not hesitate to send the report in at all. So once again if someone see's him it would be very nice if you would notify him of this thread.

Thanks,

West
Back to top Go down
https://westscape.forumotion.com
blitz iz meh

Blitz is meh. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blitz is meh.   Blitz is meh. EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:39 am

I see, well, please, go ahead and report. I have 1 ip and 1 ip only Razz. and its something like 192.65.21. something or yea.. something like that. Anyways, I don't even know how to flood, I recently learned that you have to use tools for it by MPGH. So anyways, report me west, but I am very confident that you will be false reporting, and your server is crap.. I haven't logged on it for like a month now lmao. >.> so I don't know why your still mentioning me. Wait, lemme fix that, because you love to check my ip. I haven't logged on your server for two - three weeks for sure because I've had summer school. Razz so, please, send that nice little report of me "attempting to flood your server" I mean, you have so much players on every day (all 10 of them) which is sooooooooooo worth flooding. I'd love to waste my time to download something to crash that. Lol, I've moved on from westscape.. I play 562's now. Anyways, I wish the best of luck for Westscape and all the players on it. And I also hope you send that report to get that 250 grand from me.
Back to top Go down

Blitz is meh.
Page 1 of 1